Effective SOWs, Estimates, Proposals: Getting Paid for All Your Work
This Session Is Part of a Series
Business Leadership Skills for Account Management
As client expectations of agencies continue to increase, the role of client services continues to evolve. This four-part live training webinar series will improve 4 key skills for mid-level and senior account managers.
By participating in this series, your account managers will develop the skills to:
- More proactively lean and lead their clients
- More effectively understand and address each client’s most pressing business needs
- Better align the agency with the needs of each client (improving agency outcomes, wasting fewer resources)
- Write SOWs, estimates, and proposals to increase your fees, create better client alignment and eliminate scope creep
- Ultimately, become a strong strategic partner with your clients
This is an opportunity to enroll those team members who play a leading role with your clients and internal teams.
Sessions In This Series
- June 8: Establishing Authority: Leading Your Clients, Leading Your Team (more >>)
- June 15: Client Business Analysis: Five Metrics Every Account Manager Must Master (more >>)
- June 22: Client Alignment: Improving Agency Efficiency & Client Satisfaction (more >>)
- June 29: Effective SOWs, Estimates, Proposals: Getting Paid for All Your Work (more >>)
Effective SOWs, Estimates, Proposals: Getting Paid for All Your Work (Guest Speaker: John Gleason, President at A Better View)
Your teams write these critical documents on a daily basis. However, despite the fact they’ll make or break an agency’s margin, they receive little strategic attention. Stepping back, we’ll address these scoping documents more methodically – with the goal to increase your margins.
As a former P&G marketing and procurement executive, John has worked with hundreds of agencies. In this session, he’ll outline how to write SOWs, estimates and proposals in a way that ensures you get paid for all your work (while increasing your margins and reducing scope creep).
This session will cover how to:
- Calibrate and align what your clients really need
- Frame potential outcomes and impact
- Provide options for your clients to consider
- Reinforce your role as a trusted and indispensable partner
- Negotiate scope
- Enhance your value and revenue
Following the webinar, you will be provided with digital access to view the session recording.
Who Should Attend
This training session is designed for those senior and mid-level account team members who play a key role in working with clients and managing internal teams.