Getting Started With MirrenDirect: Using Your Access to Generate More Business
In just 30 minutes, learn how to convert more business by taking full advantage of MirrenDirect.
MirrenDirect is our new online training center – focused on providing agency teams the skills and tools to drive organic growth and new business. Ultimately, the goal is to have your teams become more assertive and methodical in generating revenue growth for the agency. Quickly get in and solve an immediate challenge or engage in step-by-step training.
Bring your account and new business teams to start the process of aligning everyone on implementing new systems for growth.
We'll cover MirrenDirect resources that include:
New On-Demand Training Center
- Now with 300+ all new training videos and downloadable PDF tools
New Training Topics
- New topics that include: Mastering Agency Strategy, Proposal Writing/Negotiation Skills, New Business Infrastructure & Process
- Expanded training on our core topics: Organic Growth, Proactive Prospecting, and Competitive Reviews/RFPs
New Team-Based Training
- Now create and organize training for specific teams within the agency
New Live Webinar Training
- Now with 100+ live webinars throughout the year
Personal Coaching & Accessing Mirren Strategists
- New access to the Mirren training team to get help with your specific opportunities
Daily New Business Leads
- For those involved in pitching business, 30+ breaking leads every week (most unpublished elsewhere)
How to Create an Effective Internal Training Program that Creates Action
- Step-by-step, how to engage your teams and ensure they implement their new skills
In this brief session, you’ll get a full MirrenDirect overview, site walk through, and look at how to create internal training programs.
Whether you’re in the process of considering MirrenDirect, or a current subscriber looking to hear more about the latest updates, you'll leave this session with an understanding on how to use Mirren to drive your organic growth and new business effectiveness.
About the instructor
Brent is the Managing Director at Mirren. He has trained CEOs and their senior management teams in every major region around the world.
His approach to converting business is down to a science – strategic and methodical – but often contrarian. In fact, as the process is purposely designed by clients to commoditize agencies, he believes you have no choice but to break many of the rules in new business. He also believes that agencies need to stop bowing down to clients and command the respect they deserve. “As soon as you put the client up on a pedestal, it’s a downward spiral from there. If you bring a high level of expertise to the table, then take a stand and command the respect you deserve. And this starts by becoming a business partner to your client.”
Brent began his career in account management at Leo Burnett, where he worked on Kellogg’s, Johnson & Johnson and McDonald’s. Later at TBWA\Chiat\Day he launched their digital group in New York, before moving into new business at Wieden + Kennedy. He regularly guest lectures at NYU Stern and Columbia business schools.
After 17 years in New York, Brent recently moved to Seattle to open Mirren’s west coast office. He resides in the Ballard area with his wife and son.