Mirren Leadership Roundtable Series: Navigating the Downturn
Please note: there is currently a wait list to join this series. To be added to the list, please email Morgan and we’ll reach out as soon as we have a spot (more are being scheduled now).
This is exclusively for MirrenDirect subscribers.
Every two weeks, we’re bringing together five senior agency leaders from non-competing agencies. Our goal is to identify the best practices in progress right now to address the market shift. We’ll share experiences as a group, with the understanding that the collective learning of five sharp brains will improve the performance of everyone.
Each 90 minute roundtable is moderated by Brent Hodgins, Mirren’s Managing Director.
Here is the basic discussion outline for each:
- How is the downturn currently impacting your agency?
- Revenue/margins (broad terms)
- Day-to-day operations
- Current clients
- New business
- Your biggest challenges
- What have you started to implement to address the downturn?
- What do you expect to have the most impact?
- Knowing it's still early, any bright spots so far?
- How are you addressing remote operations?
- How are you addressing culture and morale?
- Key Takeaways
- Our most important lessons
As with most good roundtable discussions, expect there may not be enough time to address every point. We’ll also likely have tangents that are highly relevant. Most importantly, do expect new insight to help you navigate this critical period.
SINGLE SESSION WEBINAR