Mirren Leadership Roundtable Series: Return to Growth
Every two weeks, we’re bringing together five senior agency leaders from non-competing agencies. Our goal is to identify the best practices in progress right now to address the market shift. We’ll share experiences as a group, with the understanding that the collective learning of five sharp brains will improve the performance of everyone.
This is exclusively for MirrenDirect subscribers.
Each 90 minute roundtable is moderated by Brent Hodgins, Mirren’s Managing Director.
Here is the basic discussion outline for each:
- Despite all the challenges right now, what are the bright spots for your agency so far?
- What has led to the success in these areas?
- What are the biggest challenges you’re experiencing?
- What steps have you been taking to begin overcoming these challenges?
- What’s working well/not as well?
- What lessons have you learned in terms of running remote teams effectively?
- How have you addressed culture and morale during this remote and uncertain period?
- What are your initial plans for re-entry into your offices?
- Additional questions from the group.
- Key Takeaways
- Our most important lessons
As with most good roundtable discussions, expect there may not be enough time to address every point. We’ll also likely have tangents that are highly relevant. Most importantly, do expect new insight to help you navigate this critical period.
PLEASE NOTE: there is currently a wait list to join this series. To be added to the list, please email Quinn Embrey, Marketing Manger and we’ll reach out as soon as we have a spot (more are being scheduled now).