Persuasive Case Studies: Compel Prospects to Select Your Agency
Most clients believe agency case studies are irrelevant, demonstrate no meaningful results, and do a poor job of selling the agency. With this in mind, this session will walk you through how to write these critical documents in a way that highlights your agency's competitive strengths and better hooks prospects.
Whether provided as a written submission or presented live to the client, ultimately, the goal is to create case studies that will be read in detail by the prospect and position your agency as the only option to achieve the results they're looking for.
In this session, you will:
- Learn the 8 key points that must be communicated in all case studies to best address client decision-making
- Understand the missing elements in your current case studies
- Learn how to better bring the magic of your strategy, activation and innovative thinking to life
- Better articulate results in a way that will hook prospects, including data points that may not initially seem significant
- Increase your ability to get more detailed results from clients for future case studies
Bring an agency case study and measure it against the principles outlined in this session.
Following the webinar, you will be provided with digital access to print the session materials.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for those who play a key role on your account and pitch teams for writing case studies (and new business materials).