Take Back More Control: Day-to-Day Negotiation Skills for Account Management
Agencies are leaving a lot of day-to-day revenue on the table by going up against highly skilled – and highly trained – client and procurement negotiators. This permeates all aspects of running an account, including clients approving estimates, proposals, budget, timelines, strategy, activation and more.
Step-by-step, you will gain new insight into the tactics being used against you on a daily basis. Most importantly, take away a set of methods and tools that can be proactively applied to give you an edge in these critical client interactions.
We'll cover elements that include:
- The real agenda of clients and procurement when confirming budgets, timelines, and more
- Why you have far more power in the process than you realize
- Basic tactics that are being used against you (without you realizing it)
- A set of methods that can be used on a daily basis to improve your effectiveness in these situations
- Proactively turn scope creep into a revenue opportunity
- How to better cast for larger negotiations
Expect to leave this interactive webinar with next steps that you and your team can immediately implement to secure more revenue from your clients.
Following the webinar, you will be provided with digital access to print the session materials.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for all those who have any interactions with clients as it relates to fee proposals, staffing plans and agreements.