Terms & Conditions
Mirren Training.com Terms & Conditions
The MirrenTraining.com Terms and Conditions (Agreement) describes the terms by which you may participate in the online and offline services provided with Access to MirrenTraining.com, as owned and operated by Mirren Business Development LLC (“Mirren”). To participate, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you may not participate in the online and offline services provided by Access to MirrenTraining.com.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this web site. Your continued Access to MirrenTraining.com indicates your acceptance of the amended Mirren Terms and Conditions.
Terms of This Agreement Includes:
- Description of Service
- Access to MirrenTraining.com Eligibility
- Use of Service
- Canceling Your Access to MirrenTraining.com: 5 Business Days Required
- MirrenTraining.com User Conduct
- Adding Users
- International Use
- Information Provided on this Web Site
- Access to Service
- Mirren Communications
- Monitoring and Enforcement
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Entire Agreement
- Limitations of Liability
- Governing Law
- General Information
Access to MirrenTraining.com is a subscription-based resource center for new business professionals in marketing communications companies. Access to MirrenTraining.com includes daily leads, online new business training topics, webinars, on-demand learning, industry guest speaker presentation recordings, blog posts, search consultants directory, service providers, new business tools, and annual reports.
Access to MirrenTraining.com is for marketing services agencies and their employees only. Under no circumstances are any agency vendors, contractors, consultants, or trainers permitted to access the service. Access to MirrenTraining.com is not available to minors under the age of 18, or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Mirren for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring their Access to MirrenTraining.com account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not access MirrenTraining.com. They may not log in as a user to access any Mirren content including any portion of the Mirren website, nor may they attend any webinar.
Your use of MirrenTraining.com is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Mirren may refuse service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify Mirren of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Mirren cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this policy.
You agree that Mirren may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your Mirren Membership account, access to the MirrenTraining.com web site and all user privileges without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a termination by Mirren of a user’s access to MirrenTraining.com (a) breaches or violations of this Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) unexpected technical issues or problems, and (e) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your Access to MirrenTraining.com includes removal of access to all offerings within MirrenTraining.com and may also bar you from further use of MirrenTraining.com. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in Mirren’s sole discretion and that Mirren shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination of your account or access to MirrenTraining.com.
Users can cancel their access to MirrenTraining.com by contacting Customer Service. Please provide your name, agency name, email address, and request for cancellation of access to MirrenTraining.com. A minimum of 5 business days notice is required before your next payment period in the event of cancellation. If you notify Mirren and a Customer Service team member receives your cancellation outside 5 business days or more before your next scheduled payment, that payment will not be charged. Failure to notify Mirren, as required by our cancellation policy, will result in your next payment being charged in full.
You understand and agree not to use your Access to MirrenTraining.com to:
- Post content or initiate communications, which are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Act in furtherance of any illegal purpose, including, but not limited to, conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to: (i) Using Mirren Training to connect to people who don’t know you for the purpose of sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (ii) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through Access to Mirren Training and MirrenTraining.com.
- Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
- Interfere with or disrupt MirrenTraining.com or servers or networks connected to MirrenTraining.com, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to MirrenTraining.com.
- Record any portion of a video from our Training Topics, Guest Speakers videos, or any of our Webinar Training content.
- During your access to MirrenTraining.com, and for twelve (12) months from the termination of your access to MirrenTraining.com, you agree not to directly or indirectly play any role in the recruiting or solicitation of any Mirren employee or Mirren contractor to terminate their existing employment relationship with Mirren.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules, including, but not limited to, rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States, or the country in which you reside.
You understand that Mirren cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of your access to MirrenTraining.com. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through access to MirrenTraining.com is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated and that Mirren will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or other content, which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
After registering for access to MirrenTraining.com or for a Mirren event, Mirren may occasionally provide email updates on topics that are similar and relevant in nature.
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the MirrenTraining.com web site is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this web site or syndicate the information from this web site. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including, but not limited to, unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with MirrenTraining.com we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our web site, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact our Customer Service Department to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the web site.
Mirren reserves the right to modify the MirrenTraining.com fees, the MirrenTraining.com fee structure, the services provided with MirrenTraining.com, or discontinue MirrenTraining.com, or any portion thereof with a minimum of 5 business days notice.
For memberships with more than 25 individual subscribers where Mirren is required to set up the account access for each, there is a one-time set up fee of $16.00 per person for the first 20 people and $3.00 for each subsequent person.
There are Four Different Levels of MirrenTraining.com, Each with Different Payment Options:
- “Growth Tools” Access Level: Full MirrenTraining.com access will be granted to approved clients within 48 hours of application submission. Payment is automatically charged after the 30-day complimentary period based on billing cycle selected in the application process (monthly credit card, quarterly credit card, annual credit card, annual check). By contacting Customer Service, an additional option may be made available that provides a discount for coordinating several office locations into one account with one central payment (“National”). To see a full list of Mirren fees, visit: MirrenTraining.com/Pricing
- “Self-Guided Training” Access Level: This fee is per office location based on the number of employees in each office. This is a per office location fee based on the number of employees in the office location. Full MirrenTraining.com access will be granted to approved clients within 48 hours of application submission. Payment is automatically charged after the 30-day complimentary period based on billing cycle selected in the application process (monthly credit card, quarterly credit card, annual credit card, annual check). By contacting Customer Service, an additional option may be made available that provides a discount for coordinating several office locations into one account with one central payment (“National”). “Self-Guided Training” Access Level provides additional benefits that are not included with “Growth Tools” Access Level. To see a full list of Mirren fees, visit: MirrenTraining.com/Pricing
- “Instructor Guided Training” Access Level: This fee is per office location based on the number of employees in each office. This is a per office location fee based on the number of employees in the office location. Full MirrenTraining.com access will be granted to approved clients within 48 hours of application submission. Payment is automatically charged after the 30-day complimentary period based on billing cycle selected in the application process (monthly credit card, quarterly credit card, annual credit card, annual check). By contacting Customer Service, an additional option may be made available that provides a discount for coordinating several office locations into one account with one central payment (“National”). “Instructor Guided Training” Access Level provides additional benefits that are not included with “Self-Guided Training” Access Level. To see a full list of Mirren fees, visit: MirrenTraining.com/Pricing
- “Goal-Based Personal Coaching” Access Level: This fee is per office location based on the number of employees in each office. This is a per office location fee based on the number of employees in the office location. Full MirrenTraining.com access will be granted to approved clients within 48 hours of application submission. Payment is automatically charged after the 30-day complimentary period based on billing cycle selected in the application process (monthly credit card, quarterly credit card, annual credit card, annual check). By contacting Customer Service, an additional option may be made available that provides a discount for coordinating several office locations into one account with one central payment (“National”). “Goal-Based Personal Coaching” Access Level provides additional benefits that are not included with “Instructor Guided Training” Access Level. To see a full list of Mirren fees, visit: MirrenTraining.com/Pricing
Following your 30-day complimentary access (trial) period, your access to MirrenTraining.com will automatically renew and the fee will be automatically billed according to the billing cycle and payment method you chose when setting up your account. The billing cycle is typically monthly, quarterly and in some cases annually. See the, “Canceling Your Access to MirrenTraining.com: 5 Business Days Notice Required” section of these Terms & Conditions for information on terminating your access to MirrenTraining.com.
By contacting Customer Service, an additional option may be made available that provides a discount for coordinating several office locations into one account with one central payment (“National Membership”). The billing cycle for this is typically one annual payment.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless Mirren, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages resulting from i) your access to and use of MirrenTraining.com; ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through access to MirrenTraining.com, or iii) any other matter relating to your access to MirrenTraining.com. Any business transactions that may arise between users from their use of MirrenTraining.com are the sole responsibility of the users involved.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ACCESS TO MIRRENTRAINING.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT MIRREN DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY MEMBER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. MIRREN ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. MIRREN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MIRREN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) MIRRENTRAINING.COM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) MIRREN TRAINING OR MIRRENTRAINING.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF MIRRENTRAINING.COM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH ACCESS TO MIRRENTRAINING.COM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF MIRRENTRAINING.COM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MIRREN OR THROUGH ACCESS TO MIRRENTRAINING.COM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Mirren and govern your use of MirrenTraining.com, superseding any prior agreements between you and Mirren.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MIRREN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MIRREN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
The Terms and Conditions between you and Mirren shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State without regard to conflict of laws principles. Exclusive venue for any disputes or litigation arising out of or related to use of MirrenTraining.com shall be in the courts of Washington State.
Mirren (including MirrenTraining.com), your access to MirrenTraining.com, the Mirren logo, and other Mirren names, including, but not limited to, Mirren Business Development are trademarks of Mirren. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without Mirren’s prior written permission. The section titles of this Terms and Conditions are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect. Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of the Terms and Conditions to:
Mirren Business Development
Attn: Mirren Membership Terms and Conditions
2020 NW Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107-4012
Updated: May 7, 2018
All content Copyright © 2018 Mirren Business Development